!! NEW SPRING STYLE !!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 ♥

Normally I am sitting at work, most of the time in front of my PC. Seems that I do it also in my free time. Laughs!!
I started to style this outfit yesterday, thought it was ready, but after I looked at it again, I made some smaller changes. Yesterday my biggest iusse was to find socks, which fit to it. I am normally not a Marketplace shopper, but I had to use MP to find the socks I am wearing. I mainly buy inworld, and I was very happy that I found socks over MP, which I can buy inworld. Shopping inworld is way more fun that buying stuff on MP. But this is my personal opinion. I hope you like what I have done.









Jacket: Hoorenbeek - Mesh leather Blazer white ( color modified Hex number: 262626 )
Shirt:   Hoorenbeek - Mesh dressing shirt with tie - white ( added Hoorenbeek's lower part  from the classic shirt white)
Pants:  Gizza - Comfy Short - Mesh white ( black strips are made by myself )
Socks: Fatewear - Ben - Void
Shoes: Gos - Triumph Boots ( small metal plate on the tongue are made by myself )
Necklace: Mandala - Ekou - Sahara Gold



Outfit inspired by DSQUARED2 from the actual spring/summer collection

Kind Regards Christian

1 comments:

Unknown schrieb am February 20, 2013 at 7:54 PM folgenden Kommentar:

Very creative!

Post a Comment