!!VERSACE'S SPRING STYLE BROUGHT OVER TO SL!!

Sunday, February 24, 2013 ♥

YAY! Today finally  I finished another style. This time Versace's new spring collection was my inspiration. I was trying out a lot of different styles during the last days from different RL designers. But I was not happy with the results, and so I placed them in my "To Do" Folder. Maybe I will find a solution in the future to finish them.
I also used this time a new skin, thought this one would suit better to the outfit than my regular one.
I hope at least you like what you see. The SL designers are as usual at the end of the page.









Skin: Egoisme - Eros Dark/Bald
Jacket: Hoorenbeek - Classic Suit White ( Color modified Hex: 686868)
Pants: Hoorenbeek - Mesh Suit White
Shoes: Hoorenbeek - Skate White
Hair: Atro Patena - Josef
Necklace: Mandala - Sinra Vintage Gold



Kind Regards Christian

0 comments:

Post a Comment