!! COUNTDOWN'S NEW SPRING RELEASE !!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 ♥

We had such a wonderful warm weather last week. And now we are back to the cold weather. How I hate it. We even had snow at Saturday.
So I am very happy that I can enjoy in SL the spring. I was doing some window shopping at the Mens fashion week and found that amazing Capri pants.I combined it with a striped cardigan. Antonia did a great job with them. She have the Capris in 10 different colors, which following the actual spring/summer season, and I just took all of them. Each color include 4 different sizes so I am sure there is something in for you. The selection has also a wide color range. She made them in eight colors. In each color there are 5 sizes included.
At least I hope you like what you see. Infos about the outfit press "Read More".










Pants: Countdown Jordan Mesh Capri Pants Aqua
Shirt: Countdown Justine Aqua Cardigan
Glasses: Gos Deception
Necklace: Mandala Okaki Dog Tag


Kind Regards Christian

PS: Yes I have that kind of view just a short drive with my car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment